Ever since I changed my blog address about a week ago (explained in this post), I watched curiously and anxiously as Google blog search lose sight of my blog. I waited, re-submitted my blog address and even pinged, yet Google kept stalling, failing to index my new posts.

Today, I decided to read up on the art of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and made an eye-opening discovery. Well, apparently, a subdomain and a main domain are treated as separate entities by search engines. This means that my main domain (http://www.raescreations.com/) and my now-former blog address in a subdomain (http://blog.raescreations.com/) are seen as unrelated for indexing purposes! I am not sure if this is the direct cause of my blog’s Google search woes, but I have a feeling that this is a bad thing for me regardless.

So, I have once again moved my blog address, and for the last time this time. It is now located in a subdirectory of my main domain: http://www.raescreations.com/blog. I have to ask you once again to update your blog feed, if you are subscribing to my blog. It will be the last time, I promise!